June 3, 2010

Vacation

Okay- so what has been going on? I would try to catch up and back track, but I figure if I actually just try to stay up on this thing, I won't need to worry about catching up anymore. So here's what's new!

Jaden cut his bottom teeth a couple of months ago, and just last week 4 more top teeth decided to join in. They're really hard to get pictures of though!

He Finally decided it was time to eat real food 6 weeks ago. He pretty much skipped the pureed foods altogether and just eats what we eat. He's still picky though.

We went on vacation to a little town by Cour D'Alene, Idaho. It was a 12 hour car ride and he did great both ways.



2 comments:

Tami said...

Jaden is getting so big! He is a little boy! I love beautiful Idaho~

e.m. said...

it IS beautiful up there, probably my favorite place in idaho. well, one of.

GLAD to see the update! we're in salt lake now, so we need to get together soon.

jaden's growing SO fast!