Once upon a time, not too long ago, I was pregnant! I knew that I was having a baby boy, I had a name picked out (sorry mom, I lied so you wouldn't bug me anymore.) and I was getting ready painting the nursery blue, green and brown. The green I used was called 'Jade something', it's actually the reason I chose it. Here are before and after pics:
Yes, Bryan and I worked very hard on this room. I just had to have my striped wall, and I love it of course!!! Pregnancy can get you almost anything I've discovered.
Our theme (obviously) is Classic Pooh. I just think it's so adorable!
So then I was showered with gifts (thank you so much everyone!) and got a bunch of wonderful things that have really helped out! I don't have any pictures from the Tuttle shower yet, I have to get them from Grandma Cox.
I went to the hospital July 16th at around four in the afternoon, waited while I had painful contractions and slowly dilated and finally got an epidural at midnight and fell asleep.
Then our little prince was born July 17th at 8:38 A.M. He was 7 lbs 4 oz (6 lbs 11 oz when we went home) and 19¼" long. His eyes were and still are, surprisingly, blue like his mommy's.
Happiest moment of my life meeting my new baby boy
~Proud Father~
My Sweet Angel
Being a mommy is the best thing in the whole world. I am having so much fun and loving every moment- even the more stressful times. I never knew this kind of love was even possible, it's incredible.

8 comments:
Congrats! And also, I think I hate you! That picture of you in the hospital is gorgeous! How dare you make it through labor looking so beautiful?
I'm so glad everything went well. When you feel up to it, you must let me come hold your little one! :)
He is beautiful. Congratulations, we can't wait to meet him in October.
I hear ya with the incredible feeling of overpowering love!! I got to experience that feeling four times!!!!! I soooo miss that beautiful feeling but am so glad I was able to experience it!! Congrats!! He is sooooooo beautiful!! Can't wait to meet him!
Oh my! He is adorable!! You are such a beautiful mommy too- and looked fabulous at 40 weeks- so unfair! ;) Congrats again! I need to come by and see you guys- I want to meet this little one. :)
What a cute story and a cute room and a cute little boy! Congratulations!
A D O R A B L E
oh my gosh - sheryl...i love it, he is an angel. you're an amazing mom and i'm excited to watch this little guy grow.
ah - i love it.
So cute and I love the room too! I know I am super late viewing this... but glad I did. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
He's so adorable. I love all your pictures!
Post a Comment